Welcome to the British Association of Women Entrepreneurs (BAWE)
An Association run by Women Entrepreneurs, for Women Entrepreneurs.
Being a member of the British Association of Women Entrepreneurs isn’t just about belonging to a long standing and esteemed organization, although this has its advantages! It’s about belonging to an exclusive women’s business network, a network designed for women entrepreneurs who are looking to build high growth, globally recognized, sustainable and profitable businesses.
The British Association of Women Entrepreneurs is committed to helping you ensure you have the skills, knowledge and global contacts to make your vision happen. Bottom line is that it’s up to you. We’d like to help you make it happen.
Our motto as stated by Madame Dutry, founder of BAWE is “Individually We Are Invisible, Together We Are Invincible”.
What does the British Association of Women Entrepreneurs offer?
- Automatic membership to the FCEM World Association of Women Entrepreneurs [60 countries represented] (www.fcem.org)
- A women’s network focussed on optimising your business opportunities including international trade opportunities
- Training and Development programmes via the British Association of Women Entrepreneurs’ ‘Aspiration’ Programme
- A place to promote your business success, business opportunities
- A peer group that will challenge you and support you
- Regional, national and international conferences
- A place to lobby
Sadly BAWE is at present without a President, so BAWE will be operated by a Team until or when a new President is appointed. All past and present members will be asked in which direction they wish BAWE to go, please do email us with suggestions and Ideas. Events will then be organized in a way that you have requested. For the present please call the Treasurer, Tanya Hine or email us on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org